Need to know if there are any potentially important games coming up? This is where you find the details. Our goal is to provide a daily and weekly update on which games do – or may – hold importance – during the NCAA season.
Below is a look at some of the key match-ups that may impact a team’s NCAA resume.
UPCOMING GAMES …………….
Sunday, March 19
- Midwest Region: Louisville vs. Michigan
- Midwest Region: Rhode Island vs. Oregon
- Midwest Region: Kansas vs. Michigan State
- South Region: North Carolina vs. Arkansas
- South Region: Cincinnati vs. UCLA
- South Region: Kentucky vs. Wichita State
- East Region: USC vs. Baylor
- East Region: Duke vs. South Carolina